RESERVATIONS PROCESS AND INFORMATION
- kds_kennels_contract_2017.docAll litter information should be on this website. Please contact me directly if you can't find the answer to your question. Contact me either by e-mail or phone. 334-399-9576 cell or 334-562-3801 home. Email email@example.com.
- All puppies are sold with the contract which must be signed before the puppy is picked up. Please read the sample contract carefully as it outlines your responsibilities as well as mine. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
- You will be put on my waiting list when I receive your questionnaire I require a $500 fully refundable deposit payable before the pups or four weeks old. Payment is due in full before taking your puppy home. I reserve the right to keep all or part of the deposit if you decide not to take the puppy after the pups are four weeks old.
- Finding the right home for each pop is my number one priority I always reserve the right to decide who receives one of my puppies.
- You ALWAYS have the right to decide not to take a puppy even at the last minute. I never want anyone to feel that they must take a puppy just because they are on the waiting list or have given me a deposit.
- Although I will try my best to get you a puppy from the letter you are interested in, being put on my waiting list does not guarantee a puppy from that letter. They are simply too many variables involved such as litter size, the number of show quality puppies, sex of the puppies, etc. In some cases, especially with small letters, there may be no pet puppies or no show quality puppies available. If there is no puppy available from the litter you are waiting for, you have the option of staying on the waiting list for the next litter.
- Show quality puppies are ALWAYS chosen first and their placement takes priority over the choosing of pet puppies. This is in part due to the particular requirements for show puppies. Show quality puppies are only placed in homes where the owner is committed to showing them in confirmation and performance events.
- Puppies will go home at about eight weeks if being picked up or flown as carry-on. I do not ship puppies and cargo until they are 10 weeks old or older. I choose which puppies go to which homes based on the requirements of the buyer, a puppy temperament test, and a puppy structure evaluation. After eight weeks with these puppies evaluating them I have a good idea which pup will work with which family. My priority is to make sure that each pup is in the right home.
- if none of my puppies available are suitable, you may wait for the next litter or go to another breeder very and I am always happy to make referrals to other reputable breeders.
- if you're interested in a puppy, please fill out our online puppy questionnaire.
Please read over our contract link attached
Current Prices as of January 1, 2019
Pet puppies: $2000.00. Carry on airfare, that Mary health certificate, and carry-on crate cost is extra and is the responsibility of the buyer. Space/neuter required. AKC registration is withheld until receipt of spay neuter certification.
Show puppies: $2000.00 (additional contract requirements)
Payment for puppies is due before taking your puppy home.
Please note: If the puppy is returned for any reason, the buyer is responsible for any costs including transportation, crate, and health certificate. This included show puppies that are on acceptable to the buyer for any reason.